- Do you need a multi-pack of electrical tapes? Would you prefer your insulating tape in six of the most popular colours? Do you want a professional specification tape?
- Protect and insulate most electrical wires around the home. Also ideal for colour coding and identification uses too. Colours include black, white, blue, red, brown and green with yellow stripes
- These tapes are 19mm wide and 5 metres long each (30 metres in total). Their professional specification is suitable for most uses up to 600V and 60°C
- You'll apply the tape with sufficient tension toproduce a uniform wind. Apply the tape with no tension on the last wrap to prevent flagging.
- Apply properly, and whether you are a professional, DIY or hobby user you can depend on these tapes for pleasing results.
Is your electrical tape failing to stick? The Electrical Tape 6PK by Coral Tools helps you with colour coding, identifying different wires and other uses around the home including the popular use as football sock tape. Featuring a professional grade specification giving you the advantage of insulation and protection up to 600V and 60°C. This means you'll be able to work with most electrical wires! You'll receive a 19mm / 0.75" width tape with a length of 5 metres each. Comprised of a PVC material, don't wait to order this electrical tape multi-pack now. Enjoy the great value on your next insulating and colour coding project.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials Electrical Tape 6PK|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521713500|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521713507|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.