- Do you need paint roller and paint-brush storage that prevents dry out? Would you prefer to save time, effort, and mess with fewer clean ups? Do you want to extend the life of your paint tools?
- Paint tools stay fresh for hours, days, even weeks! It's fast, it's easy. Save money by extending the life of your paint rollers and tools.
- These impressive gold foil roller wrappers have a pressure seal for airtight and convenient storage. The foil helps control conditions inside the wrapper for better storage performance.
- You'll begin by opening the pressure seal. Simply slide the wrapper over the paint roller of other paint tool and press for an air-tight seal.
- Unless you have prepared thoroughly, the finish will never be of a high standard. Add to your basket for better results on your next painting project.
Take a look at this Roller and Brush Wrapper from Coral Tools. Created as an easier tool keeper for when you are preserving tools during breaks or unplanned interruptions to a painting project. Comes with an air tight bag, with a pressure seal, so you'll be assured that your paint roller covers and paint brushes stay fresh for hours, days, even weeks! Fewer clean-ups also mean less paint entering the water system, making the wrappers an environmenTally friendly product! Expect a medium size foil bag that fits most paint roller covers up to 9" (229mm wide) and most paint brushes up to 4" (100mm) wide. Produced with a highly reflective foil bag. Order this paint roller keeper now and you'll enjoy a vapour barrier foil that reflects heat and the suns rays for improved year round performance on your next taking a break project.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Seal & Save Roller and Brush Wrapper Item number: 73500 Item barcode: 5053521735000 Inner pack quantity: 20 Inner pack barcode: 15053521735007 Outer pack quantity: 1000 Outer pack barcode: 25053521735004
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.