- Would you like a paint brush set for an impressive finish? Would you prefer easy clean paintbrushes with no loss of bristles? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Paint with confidence. You'll feel good about the quality finish and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality SRT synthetic filaments means the filaments will firmly stay in the brush. This will save you time and the pain of recovering loose filaments from your new paint work.
- This will feel great to hold due to the soft touch handle and balanced weight. Before first use, you'll comb the brush. Cleaning emulsion paint will be a breeze.
- When you're investing in good quality paint why risk a poor finish from a cheap paint brush? Enjoy a newly painted room easily finished to high standard.
Do you need a straight edge paint brush for a great finish with water based paints, emulsions and stains? The Coral Shurglide Paint Brush Set 3PC is the better choice with the comfort and control of soft grip handles. You'll gain a fast project speed and a fine finish, because of a chiselled head made from advanced Shurglide SRT filament. As a result you'll complete the job in less time and feel proud of a quality finish! Your soft grip paint brush set is made from a mill finished stainless steel ferrule, high comfort soft grip handle, and premium filaments. You're buying a set of 1" (25mm), 1.5" (38mm), and 2" (50mm) paint brushes. Order this synthetic paint brush set now and you'll enjoy the comfort during your next painting project.
|Item name:||Coral Shurglide Paint Brush Set 3PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521315049|
|Outer pack quantity:||36|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521315046|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.