- Are you looking for a professional grade paint brush set that's a pleasure to use? Would you prefer greater productivity? Do you appreciate wooden handles from well-managed forests?
- Oval brushes carry more paint and the premium synthetic filaments deliver a controlled gradual release for greater productivity and a superb finish
- FREE cutting-in brush! Yes, this set includes a 2-inch short profile oval brush with an angled head ideal for creating quick neat lines
- From the moment you pick-up a Maverick brush you'll sense these brushes have been designed by professional British painters determined in their pursuit of great performance at a fair price.
- MAVERICK (noun) - a person who has different ideas or takes an alternative approach, and is often very successful.
Take a look at this Paint Brush Set 6PC from Coral Tools. Created as a best-in-class oval paint brush for when you are painting with water or solvent based paints. Because it has the oval brush profile combined with tapered synthetic filaments you'll experience a gradual, controlled paint release and impressive neat lines. . What that means is you'll feel confident about achieving a fine finish with greater levels of productivity. The size assortment covers most needs from covering large areas to detail and trim work! You can expect to receive a set of 2x 1.5" (38mm), 2x 2" (50mm), and 3" (75mm) paint brushes plus a FREE 2" (50mm) angled cutting-in brush. Made with a rust-resistant steel ferrule, wooden handles from well-managed forests, and fine soft tapered filaments. The brushes are vapour box compatible. Don't be without this pro paint brush set on your next painting project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Maverick Paint Brush Set 6PC Item number: 31777 Item barcode: 5053521317770 Inner pack quantity: 10 Inner pack barcode: 15053521317777 Outer pack quantity: 40 Outer pack barcode: 25053521317774
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.